Saturday, November 20, 2010

11/19

We started a viewing of Les Choristes in Theory today.



We watched Michel Lauzière in General Music.



I also submitted my first discipline referral at the end of the day.  I was presented with more bullying activity today than all previous days combined.  In one class, a boy bullied two people with some incredibly harsh words and intimidation, while in another class a boy incites class laughter directed at a classmate (the one who tends to do unusual things for a variety of reasons).  The first received the referral, the second one got a personal lecture from me.

1 comment:

  1. Michel Lauzière: That was simply awesome! French or no!

    I am sorry to hear that you had to take disciplinary action. The more I read this the more I'm finding out how difficult a career in teaching is.

    ReplyDelete