Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22

I'm not sure how such a fundamentally uneventful day turned out to be so frustrating.  Nothing spectacularly bad or good happened at any time today.

However, I'm a little bit overwhelmed with where the choirs stand on certain pieces of music, the approach of a job application deadline, working after school, empathizing with upcoming budget issues, writing a paper for a class, writing another paper for another class, and keeping track of the schedule around here.

A student had a dream that I was in.  It didn't turn out to be awkward; she was willing to tell it to a crowd of people.  It was pretty funny.  (I'm experiencing one of those moments in which I can't decide how much information qualifies as too much (with anonymity in mind).  Sorry.)

2 comments: